Monday, September 18, 2017

first day of preschool

Oh my word it feels like I was just sitting down to write THIS.

This year both boys get to go to preschool 2 days a week and I'm just a little excited about it :) :) I love being home with them more than anything, but having 2 hours - 2 days a week to get grocery shopping and other errands done is kind of amazing.

The boys had their meet the teacher night last week. It was a little bit of a blur, but we got through!

When it was time to go and check out Keaton's class, Penn was done for the morning. Hungry, thirsty, tired...you get the picture. So Keaton found his name and we headed out before any major meltdowns. I always feel like Keaton gets the short straw, but right now he doesn't seem to notice or mind.
When we got home everyone was wiped out and I don't think anyone was wearing pants {except me}. haha
Ryan was able to take off their first morning of school, which was so nice! It's always nice to have an an extra set of hands with these 2.

His backpack is basically the same size as him...I hope he grows into it!
Penn loves to color and sat right down like he's been doing this forever. I wish I could say he did the same thing on Day 2, but no. He'll get there ;0)

I don't know how people get good pictures of their kids on the first day of school. Seriously I get my phone out and Keaton is like "NO PICTURES! I SAID NO PICTURES" and is a huge grump about it!! 
OH well...
K did so great!
He sat right down and got to work!


Did the same thing on day 2 too! So far, so good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...