Sunday, September 24, 2017

september happenings

A little lot of this and that from our September so far! It's been a busy month, but we're lovin' it!

I got my hair done a few weeks ago and Ryan took the boys to the zoo and Chocolate World solo. Just look...he's such an awesome Dad!
And then we took them again not that long ago. The zoo and CW are super close by and so we go a lot.
 Everyone is always excited to see the animals and then get chocolate! Penn will walk around the house saying "chocolate. chocolate. chocolate."



We've also gone to the park...

And a Farmer's Market within walking distance...
 We walk here almost every Friday - walk, buy broccoli {Keaton's request}, donut, playground :)
 Penn is still a pretty picky eater, but he likes donuts! He'll walk up to me and say "DONUT! SPRINKLES!" I guess he's hoping it'll just appear?? haha
 A little exploring by the playground.
 When we're home we just do a lot of random stuff.

The boys got to play in the van while I vacuumed it out a week or so ago and it was basically the best hour of their little lives. They LOVED it!
 I got in the next morning and it took me 10 minutes and a little driving down the road to finally get everything turned off and back to normal! They pushed buttons I didn't even know existed. haha
 Speaking of vacuuming, they love to vacuum. They literally fight over it when I get it out. At first it was just getting to push the "on" button, but now they want to control the whole thing. There's one spot in my closet that got very clean last week when Keaton was in charge - poor soul couldn't get it turned so he just went up and back. Up and back. I moved him to the hallway ;0)
 Penn reorganized our Tupperware while waiting for his turn.
We've played blocks...

Colored/painted/danced {a lot}...


And made cookies before Penn woke up from his nap.
Keaton is such a good big boy helper now :)
 I guess he sniffed too much sugar because when we were done he ate this entire tomato. HA
Penn spends a lot of his time doing things only a 2 year old can do and get away with. I told him to go get in his seat to eat and this is where he went. I guess he's technically in his seat, but oh my. He's a stinker. He'll just sit there and smile at me. 
He's also discovered how to get completely out of the dog door. This is NOT good. It's a good thing we can put a solid panel in front so I can go to the bathroom and not worry about him escaping!
The boys and I are running {they're getting pushed} in a 5k this weekend and then Keaton gets to be a mailman at his little buddies birthday party ;) Fun times ahead!
Cheers to September! One more big weekend until October and hopefully some cooler temps!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...