Friday, September 15, 2017

family pictures

A few months ago we had our family pictures taken and I realized I never shared some of my favorites!! :)

After Penn's adoption was finalized, we threw a little party for him and several families got together and gave us a gift certificate to get our pictures taken...I LOVED this idea!! If you're looking for a group gift to give a family that either just had a baby or adopted I'd definitely recommend this!!

I can't even handle Keaton's smile here! He was such a trooper all morning! Penn was a bit out of sorts and had his hands in his mouth a lot, but Tiffany was very patient and got some great shots!!
 I just love how she captured the boys distinct personalities here....Keaton walking across the bridge just like we asked him and Penn running like a wild child ;0)
 Love...
 Them.

 Getting family pictures is seriously no joke. Anyone who has had them done knows this. It's one of the top 10 most stressful things in my year...
 But we still managed to have some fun :)

 Red hair, don't care ;0)

So grateful for these pictures!! I know family pictures take time, energy, patience, and $$ but in the end {to me} they are SOOOO worth it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...