Wednesday, September 13, 2017

visit to my sister's house and baby shower

Two weekends ago the boys and I took a little road trip to visit my sister!

We were only there 1 day and night, but had a blast! The boys are old enough now to play with their cousins, instead of just watch...so that's nice :)

We love a picnic lunch outside!! 
It was a gorgeous day!!
 We played hard in their basement {stocked with tons of toys!}, out front, and out back. I only added 2 to the mix, but it seemed like lots of kids everywhere we went! haha
Keaton got these awesome jammie jams his cousin, Hadley, outgrew. Yes, they're pink. No, I don't care :) He loves them and so they're a win for me! Haha
 Movie night :)
The next morning we headed out pretty much right away to drive south for my sister-in-law's baby shower!! The boys did a little jumping before getting in the van again. 

And I know. They have a trampoline in their basement. So awesome! Even Penguin wanted to jump with K ;0) 
 The shower was beautifully done! I'm so thankful I was able to make the trip and be there to support Shannon and little baby boy due in October!
Ryan had to work and so I was there solo with the boys, which wasn't ideal, but we made it work. I was a little bummed I missed visiting with everyone and watching Shannon open all her gifts, but that's life with little kids! They kept me very busy the entire time!! haha
 I think I took 4 pictures the entire time. A minute I got to sit down while they watched Trolls...
 And then Keaton literally acted like Godzilla and jammed this entire cupcake into his mouth and mushed it all over his face. Cupcake EVERYWHERE! hahaha Whyyyy? It's a good thing I wasn't trying to make a good impression because I would have failed.
We got home Saturday night and I collapsed on the floor :) Another busy weekend in the books!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...