Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vacations

I'm thankful that Ryan and I were able to take some awesome vacations over the last couple of months.


I'm thankful that we were able to go to Ocean City, NJ for a whole week at the beginning of August! We spent a lot of time with Ryan's family and just being together!



I'm thankful that we got to spend a whole week in NC with my parents at the end of August! I can't believe I didn't take any pictures! We did a lot of running (we were both training for races then) and went to about every awesome store in the Raleigh area!


I'm thankful we got to go to Canada for our 1 year anniversary! We stayed in a really nice hotel and did all the things we wanted to do! It was both our first time in Canada...it was about time!

I'm thankful that we got to go to CA for a week in October! We did so many things!

I'm thankful for time to get away with my hubby, relax, and enjoy new places!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...