Saturday, November 7, 2009

Girlfriends

I'm thankful for my girlfriends.

I'm thankful that they are smart and give me good advice! They are each driven to be their best person, whether that's at work or home. I'm impressed by each of their accomplishments and only pray that one day I'm as successful and happy!

I'm thankful that even though we don't see each other all the time, it only take moments for the conversation to start rolling and like we've never been away!

I'm thankful that they like so many of the same things I like!

I'm thankful that they are so empathetic. They are always there to validate my feelings, no matter how crazy they may be!

I'm thankful that they each love the Lord!

I'm thankful for Jess - she's a 3rd grade teacher! She's married to a great guy and they go to our church...score! I can always depend on her. She's amazing!
I'm thankful for Cherie (she's wearing white in this picture!) -- she's a charge nurse. She lives all the way in Indiana, but when we see it other it's like old times. She's so wise and always willing to listen! I love her laugh.
I'm thankful for Ashley -- she's a RA at Messiah. She has so much energy it's crazy! I've never known anyone who can get so excited for someone else. She's genuine and always wants what's best for her friends! She cares deeply for others and doesn't hestitate when it comes to meeting new people!

I'm thankful for Anita -- she's going back to school and working full-time at a high school. She's extremely trustworthy. I could tell Anita anything and know that's right where it would stay. She's also very empathetic and can relate to so many different kinds of people. She's great to chat with.

I'm thankful for my very best girlfriends. I'm not sure where I would be without them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...