Monday, November 9, 2009

Good Night

I'm thankful for being able to sleep in this morning. I haven't been feeling very well recently -- my energy comes and goes. So, while I'm able to run errands around town, I get runned down pretty quickly. It takes about 2 stops and I'm spent. I've been pushing myself, though, because Ryan is home sleeping and I get soooo bored being home (with him sleeping) and me by myself!

I'm thankful that last week I got to sub 4 days and had really good classes. I wasn't going to sub much, because I wasn't feeling good, but felt blessed by getting the work -- so I went in. This morning I decided to stay home. At about 1:30am I started to have a coughing fit that lasted almost an hour. It was awful. Needless to say, I had a very restless night (minus the sleeping in this morning) and plan to have a very restful day today!

I'm thankful for safety and reassurance these last 2 weeks at night. Ryan has been working night shift (6pm-6am) so I've been alone. I'm thankful that God has given me protection and a sense of safety so I could sleep. I'm definitely one of those girls who (usually) can't sleep when I'm home by myself. Sure, I left a couple lights on around the house and locked every door twice, but I felt safe. I just knew that God was with me.

I'm thankful that Ryan is back on day shift! He has a couple of days off, then goes back to work Wed! I really missed seeing him these last 2 weeks....1 1/2 hours a day just wasn't enough!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...