Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Enough

I'm thankful for always being good enough.

I have a tough time accepting who I am most of the time. I always see ways that I'm not good enough and have room to improve (health, weight, relationship with God, relationship with Ryan, intelligence, organization...you name it). It's just something I struggle with -- we all struggle from time to time, right?

HOWEVER, I'm thankful that even when I think that I'm less than I really am, it's not the truth.

I'm thankful that God has created me the way I am, because I have a purpose.

I'm thankful that there are days when I feel like a confident superstar and days when I feel humbled by others abilities.

I'm thankful that I feel weakness, because that means I always need to keep looking to God for strength and support.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...