Sunday, December 17, 2017

thanksgiving at our house

We got to host Thanksgiving for Ryan's side of the family this year! It was a busy few days, but a lot of fun! I'm glad we were able to do it :)

Before the Thanksgiving festivities began, I ran my annual turkey trot. Ryan stayed home with the boys because it was early and cold!! I ended up 4th overall female and 1st in my age group :) {Everyone got a medal haha}

Of course, I was too busy chasing my kids around and getting food prepped that I didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving day. 

So let's skip to Friday!

Hi Brooklyn! She was such a little sweetie the entire time!
 We took a little time to get some family pictures on Friday morning - Keaton got a fruit by the foot for being a good sport. Bribery seems to be the only thing I can use these days to get my boys in a picture. Not smiling or looking, but just in the picture :)

 The whole gang!
Penn was obsessed with the babies. He loves to kiss them smack on the lips😘
 I tried to get him to kiss those cute little tootsies, but he was obsessed with poor Brooklyn's lips. 
 And baby Mack. He always had his eyes peeled to love on those babies!
 We had a full house til Saturday afternoon. We hung out...
 Kids watched shows....
 and a movie...
 We played games...
 And then went to chocolate world! We actually went Friday night and it was a MADHOUSE. Had to leave and give it another go. I just knew my boys would never be able to wait in line for an hour. Yikes!! Saturday morning was A TON less crowded, but the ride broke down!! haha We got to ride twice and got some extra chocolate, so we all survived ;0) 

All the Harris cousins!! See what I mean about my kids...Keaton is in the picture, but sitting and looking off into the distance. 🙈

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...