Monday, December 18, 2017

christmas lights in our jammie jams

I thought it would be fun to start a tradition with the boys to get in our jammies, fill bags with marshmallows, and go to look at Christmas lights.

Well, last year the tradition was born :)

Keaton at 2 and Penn at 1...
{Penn might still be able to fit into those pajamas 😳 Little guy doesn't grow!}
 Even though they were so little, Keaton LOVED it and talked about it here and there all throughout the year. I'm not sure what he mentioned more, the lights or the marshmallows 😉

Once November hit he mentioned it almost every day. He couldn't wait to go see the Christmas tunnel! Can I just tell you how happy that made me!!
So many fun holiday ideas I have are big fat flops...it's nice when they actually get into something!
I was just as excited as the kids and so the first free night we had in December we gave early baths, got out the boys matching jammies, and loaded in the van to go to Sweet Lights!!

Keaton was beyond excited. Penn still wasn't 100% sure what was going on, but he was excited because K was excited :) I just love watching their bond continue to grow....the level of their fighting has grown too, but let's focus on the positive here! haha
I wasn't sure if Keaton might be a little disappointed because he had been looking forward to this for so long, but nope....he still loved it all!
I just LOVE doing these fun holiday things with the boys!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...