Sunday, May 14, 2017

happy mother's day

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm so blessed to have been taught what it looks like to be a loving, compassionate, sensitive, hard working, take one for the team {i.e. going to water parks with your kids} Mom!

I can't imagine raising 3 girls was easy...hellllooo teen years, but you never wavered! 

And because you did such a good job, you can expect lots more phone calls where I'm in tears and at a loss asking for help as I figure out what in the world I'm doing over here :) 

Love you Mom! 

And to all the Momma's who are waiting....

It.is.hard. I won't sugar coat it. No matter how long you wait, when you decide you're ready to be a Mom, you're ready...and in my mind are already one! So Happy Mother's Day to you too :) I know it's just words on a page here, but your time will come. As cliche as this sounds, it's worth the wait. Trust me. God's timing is perfect. 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. - Jeremiah 29:11-12

Keep calling on Him. He will answer. It might not be in the way you're imagining right now or have envisioned in your head, but He will and you will be blessed by it.


 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...