Tuesday, November 29, 2016

still here...

And just like that the month of November has completely slipped away from me!

I like to blog in the morning, but that's also when I work out, unload the dishwasher, shower, Christmas shop, and do anything else I can squeak in before the boys wake up! Some days I can do lots, but most days I just shower :) 

So here's a little bit of what we've been up to this month....

Being sneaky. Lots of sneaky from this one.
Climbing all the furniture...getting onto the table is his top priority these days.
We all need to have goals, right??
Playing in the basement - safety first!!
Selfies with Mommy :) K doesn't push the camera away when I try to snap a pic of us anymore!
Some mall walking & shopping while Daddy's at the dentist {side note: in the time frame of 2.5 weeks I've been to the Dr for a physical, eye Dr, dentist, and got my hair done - I'm ready to go for 2017!!} 
K found this Thomas shirt so he let me buy it for him and I let him carry the bag. #teamwork ;0)  
 Wrestle mania....
 Snuggling...
 Making messes....
And falling asleep mid-play.

Just a little of our November! More on our trip to see Penn's birth mother, decorating for Christmas, and our Turkey Trot coming up....


 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...