Saturday, February 21, 2015

february happenings...

I can't believe February is almost over! It feels like this cold month has dragged on and flown by all at the same time!

We've been busy and I'll update on some specific things in a day or two, but for right now it's all about the regular day to day stuff :)

First Off...
Happy Birthday to my sister Jenn!!
This was taken at my wedding over 6 years ago and she looks exactly the same. It might as well have been taken 15 years ago, because she would still look the same. She's one person I know who doesn't age. At.all.
Me and my boy on Valentine's day. We were headed to swim class, so yes, I'm wearing my bathing suit 0:-)
And Keaton just doing his new norm: getting into everything!
If he's not getting into something that's usually because he's riding on Daddy...
Practicing his standing...
Chewing on his crib...
Watching Ellen...
Or lookin' cute ;0)
He's so funny to watch move around the house! I know one day I'll want him to just sit still for a second, but for now I enjoy watching him explore :)

We finished up some room rearranging and it pretty much wore everyone out....including the dog. Phinley loves Ryan so much, but who doesn't? ;0) Pictures of the new set up to come!!
Ryan is working a lot right now. This is always the long stretch of his work schedule {10 days in a row this time}, so Keaton and I have been keeping busy with projects and play dates! Yesterday morning we had some friends over - it was so fun! We had our own little story time.
Keaton was awake for about an hour and then went down for his morning nap. Usually he sleeps between 45min-1hr, but yesterday he decided to take the longest morning nap ever and missed pretty much the entire play date! hahaha Oh well! I enjoyed some Mommy conversation ;0) 

Happy Weekend Friends! We're swimming this morning and then getting cozy and warm inside before the snow! Praying Daddy makes the drive home okay!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...