Saturday, February 14, 2015

valentine's day

Happy Valentine's Day!

This has always been one of my favorite days :)

I'll be honest, it kinda feels like Valentine's Day every day over here. I know....gag. But seriously, this little cutie is just full of love and happiness all.the.time.

He waited his good sweet time to ask me to be his Valentine though! Just yesterday morning he asked....

"Mommy, will you be my valentine?"
And after I picked up my heart that had melted completely to the floor I said, "YES!"

The feeling is completely mutual little man.
Later that day he was flashing smiles at Phin-dog too. I assume he was just sharing the good news ;0) 
We're celebrating today with swim lessons in the morning, a nice hearty nap in the afternoon, and bed time around 6:15 :)  Daddy has to work, so we'll smoother him with hugs and kisses on his next day off!

xoxoxox
 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...