Monday, January 26, 2015

craftroom pegboard

We've got projects happening all over the place here! Thankfully, Ryan had off this weekend and was able to finish up a few things we had started!

I think I said this before, but we did some room switching upstairs and now the guest room is the guest room/office/craft room :) Multipurposing at its finest. 

Because there's a lot going on in this room, I wanted some pegboard to keep my craft supplies handy, together, and lookin' good! When I was trying to figure out exactly what I wanted, I went on pinterest for "craft room pegboard" ideas and my brain practically exploded. Pinterest is ridiculous. 

SO.MANY.IDEAS.

I showed Ryan what I wanted and he so kindly delivered {with Keaton's help}. It took him an afternoon to complete, which included buying the supplies. We already had the trim, so we basically just needed to get the board ($20} and strips of wood {$5} to attach it to the wall. 

I pretty much LOVE IT!
The rainbow thread doesn't hurt ;0)
 This board is 5' W x 3' H
 And holds all my go-to supplies just perfectly!
The buckets and chicken wire basket are from Target dollar spot {except I think the basket was $3}.
I got a few hooks at Home Depot, but ended up ordering a pack from amazon for only $10. It takes a lot of hooks to get all that stuff up there!

Soooo thankful for a handy hubby!! 
 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...