Wednesday, November 19, 2014

iPic update

We're just loving life over here these days :) 

Nothing much has been happening, unless you call GETTING ANOTHER TOOTH a big deal! Little Stinker had the 2nd front bottom tooth pop up the other day. He was his same old happy self...just lots of drooling and chewing. 

This whole getting teeth thing makes me feel excited and sad all at the same time. I just can't believe he's old enough for teeth! He's going to be 7 months on Monday. 

GGGAAAAHHHH. 

I can't quite handle it people.

He was JUST this tiny little 8lb baby....
And now he's this big {little} bear :0)
I think he looks a little like me in this picture... 
Always a smile after a nap
So big sitting up all by himself pretty much all the time now! 
 Well unless he's in the shopping cart....then we lean and try not to hit our head on any of the isle displays.
 Just helping me wrap some presents...
 
And my all time fav....
 
Those 2 are more than my heart can handle. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...