Friday, November 14, 2014

a tooth! and food

Keaton got his first tooth! 

He has been drooling and chewing on everything for the last 2 months, but the bottom left popped through last Friday {Nov. 7}! I know it's not a big deal to most of you and he still has a whole mouthful that need to come in, but it's a big deal to me!!

He was acting so fussy the morning of the 7th, so I decided to just put him down for a nap and see if he could sleep it off. After he woke up, I decided to check his gums for anything new and bam! There is was! I was so surprised, but not. I thought he might have one pop through any day!

You might think I'm crazy, but I cried! HA! My baby is getting so big - I.can.hardly.stand.it. 

Then I called Ryan at work, which I almost never do! I think the last time I called him in the control room was a few years ago. Calling the control room of a nuclear power plant is kind of a big deal to me, so I don't do it often. Ever. This was a big deal though and Ryan thanked me over and over for calling! As thankful as I am to be home with Keaton, I hate that Ryan misses some of those first discoveries, so I try to keep him updated and as much a part of things as I can!

I tried to take a picture of his new tiny cute little tooth, but do you have any idea how hard it is for me to see it, let alone take a picture?? So that'll have to wait!

K has also been eating a lot more different kinds of food! We started him on solids right at 6 months and he loves them :) I have a feeling he's going to be a good eater, but only time will tell. I'm sure when he's 3 and not eating a thing I'll come back to this post and sigh...

So far he has tried:
Bananas
Squash
Peas
Green Beans
Apple
Carrots
Sugar Snap Peas

Like I said...all were a big win {esp. the bananas} except sugar snap peas. HAHAHA! He likes peas, but this variety just wasn't his fav. I tried to give him a bunch of bites until he just stopped opening his mouth. Too funny!!


 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...