Monday, November 10, 2014

happy 30th birthday

To my dear friend, Jess!

We celebrated a few weekends ago with a fun trip to Ikea and to see the Newsies musical! It was such a fun girl's weekend away :) Unfortunately....I took NO pictures{what is wrong with me?!}

Then this past Friday, she and a bunch of her girlfriends did a Paint Nite! It's the first time I've ever done anything like this and it was a lot of fun! 

Me, the birthday girl, & Anita with our masterpieces! I tried to change it up with a more cheerful blue background and it ended up horrible....but it wasn't about the end product, it was about the experience :) hahaha
I'm SOOOO thankful to have a friend like Jess in my life! She's like a sister to me and blesses all of those she comes in contact with...seriously! 

Happy 30th Birthday Friend!!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...