Monday, October 13, 2014

apple and pumpkin picking

We had big plans to go apple & pumpkin picking on Saturday, but it was cloudy and rainy all day....sooooo we postponed till Sunday. Good thing because it was gorgeous!

Ryan and I went to Gray's Apple Ridge last year and loved it's small, quaint feel. We definitely have to go earlier next year, because the apple trees were pretty much wiped clean! Not much fun picking apples when there aren't any to pick. HA! It was fine though, we got just enough for eating and an apple crisp :)

Keaton & I ready for some fall fun!!
{I mean seriously, that little puffer vest}

Little Man was so excited he fell asleep on the way there. And then slept the entire time we picked apples.
I tried to wake him up, but he was having none of it. We'll catch ya next year buddy!

If I didn't know any better I would have thought maybe he had popped some little apples in those cheekers of his :)
Quick pit stop to show K the apples, before the pumpkin patch!
The pumpkin patch is on the small-ish side, but we found 3 perfect ones just for us!
Personally though, I think I found the cutest pumpkin in the whole bunch. See.... 
There's a lovely little path you can walk on the grounds too. Last year we had Phinley with us....this year it was Keaton's turn!

Some shenanigans with Daddy....
 1...2...3...
Oh my stars how I love my little family!
 
 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...