Monday, September 29, 2014

high chair dry run

Keaton is a little small yet, but I still thought it'd be fun to see how he fit in his high chair

He liked it {at least for a couple of minutes}! :) 
It really won't be too much longer! I'm excited to have him be in a new spot, but sad...my baby!! 

 We decided to wait one more month before giving him solids, although he seems ready now. I know most parents start between 4-6 months.....we're going to see if we can hold out till he's 6 months. Although, he's very very interested in what we're eating. Like serious stare down at every meal. 

Between him and Phinley, I feel like I need to go eat my meal in a locked room - they look ready to pounce on my plate at any minute.

In this picture it looks like he's thinking "Seriously guys? You put me here and aren't going to give me anything to eat?"
Haha!
Soon enough little man! Momma's milk for now!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I totally agree no need to start solids if he is healthy & happy - which he appears to be both:) And how cute are you doing a dry run with the high chair! I think I did that with my first too...nowadays I am lucky if I remember to actually feed my kids....kidding!! Mostly;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...