Tuesday, March 11, 2014

{34 weeks}

Why yes, I do wear t-shirts and sweatpants or yoga pants everyday. These pants are a little tight today - haha - that's okay! 

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Size of Baby: Cantaloupe {little over 4.75 lbs & almost 18" long }

Exercise: 5x - since my back issue started, I've been continuing to use the elliptical on an easy level and very slowly. I feel like laying around and taking it easy is best, but I've read a bunch that says it is fine at first, but still moving and lightly exercising is better. I definitely have been taking it more easy than normal!

Maternity Clothes: Definitely pants and most tops! Except the pants in the picture, but yeah, they're getting a good stretch out of them ;0)

Gender: BOY

Movement: I feel a little head, elbow, butt, or something at the top of my stomach a lot throughout the day. Pretty sure he's running out of room in there!

Sleep: No great and not horrible. I don't get up to use the bathroom a lot, but if I do get awake I'm wide awake for at least an hour.

What I miss: Fine I'll say it....moving as quickly as I used to. I'm used to running up and down the stairs and that just doesn't happen. The older population and I cruise through the stores about the same pace and I have gained a new appreciation for taking things slow - I felt like I was going to get run over a few times in Costco this past week! I hope to remember this when the baby comes and I get impatient with people moving slow. We could all slow down a step or two...

Cravings: Nothing really. Is that weird?

Best Moment of the Week: Spending time with friends and family at my baby shower!


Babies born this far along usually have no complications...we're on the home stretch! I can't believe he is going to be here in just 6 short weeks if not before, or maybe a few days after!! 

Little Man is just packing on the pounds now and getting strong lungs! His fingernails have most likely reached the tips of his fingers, which means postpartum manicure :)

I'm still feeling pretty good, minus the back ache. It is forcing me to limp/waddle and I'm afraid to do too much and causing permanent injury. I'm SURE it's very typical and normal, just new for me. Other than that, though, I do feel energized and like that things are coming together {on the outside} nicely for our guy. 

Ryan and I went shopping yesterday to get the rest of the items from our registry and essentials {baby needs body wash!} before his arrival. At one point we were loading the cart and I was like, wait...someone will need to leave the house at SOME point. Do we need all this now?? Probably not, but it was still fun to get! I've been pretty controlled in the whole buying department so it was fun to go a little "wild" for the afternoon. We also had lots of coupons, so that helped ;0) 

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...