Tuesday, January 28, 2014

{28 weeks}

I like to get more dressed for my weekly pics, but this is me in my everyday wear :) I could live in t-shirts and sweatpants...even before getting pregnant. 

I'd also like to note that there is a lamp BEHIND me in these pictures! We rearranged the nursery a few days ago and the chair and nightstand will be in the rest of my weekly bump-dates!


How Far Along: 28 weeks - 3rd trimester!
Size of Baby: eggplant {about 14.8" long and 2.25lbs}
Exercise: 5x - my feet cramp a lot, but I try to push through. I figure if I'm going to give birth to a person, I can at least run through some foot cramps ;0) 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, mostly. Still mixing and matching some.
Gender: BOY  
Movement: He moves all the time!  
Sleep: Ohhhh ya know. It's hit or miss -- I switch from my left to right side a lot. I'm the most comfortable on my back with my right arm above my head {weird, I know}, but I try to stay away from that position since I know being on my back isn't the best right now. 
What I miss: I've been feeling great! Not missing much this week at all!
Cravings: Chocolate chip mint ice cream and/or caravel ice cream cake. We have the 1st in our freezer {just couldn't spend $16 on a cake when ice cream was 2/$5....maybe if the craving comes back!}
Best Moment: Trip to Hobby Lobby with Jess & her boys! Nursery curtains also going up!!

Baby Harris can blink his eyes! He might even be able to see light that filters through the womb....except it might be hard to see light through all the layers I've been wearing cause it's SO cold! He's also plumping up - sweet baby fat :) 

I can't believe we're in the 3rd trimester already! The nursery is really starting to come together, along with every other room in the house {more on that later!}.  I have been feeling really good and am not nearly as sore after I run as I was a few weeks ago....maybe I will make it to week 30!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...