Thursday, January 23, 2014

shower caddy project

Ryan has been on his game getting little projects done around the house for me! 

It feels a-m-a-z-i-n-g having something done that I've thought about for the last 6 months. None of the stuff is big or monumental, just crosses my mind a lot. 

Like....this little shower caddy project! 

Our shower caddy used to hang on the sprayer and just be a busy mess. It always seemed cluttered to me with the shower hose and I got sprayed hard core in the face when I needed soap, shampoo...you get the idea. I saw something on pinterest about hanging it on the opposite side of the shower and thought it was genius!!

So that's what I had Ryan do! Of course, he needed to tweak my super simple 2-minute project by adding some wood for stability and margin, but it turned out great!!
 It's the little things people!
 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...