Saturday, December 21, 2013

a prayer request

Some things are so hard to understand. I'll continue to use this blog as a glimpse into our simple life, but sometimes it's just so much more important to be in prayer for those we know; both in person and in the "blog world."

I went to college with Kristen and her little 4 month old Max was just recently diagnosed with Type I Spinal Muscular Atrophy {SMA}. 

They were told by doctors that 50% of babies diagnosed with Type I SMA don't make it to age 2. This little boy and his family are weighing so heavy on my heart. You can read more about Max and get updated on his condition HERE

Please pray for this cute little guy!


 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ugh I read this on FB the other day and was sick to my stomach. Haven't stopped thinking about that little boy yet. She was my RA at Messiah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...