Tuesday, December 3, 2013

{20 weeks}


 
How Far Along: 20 weeks 
Size of Baby: Banana {6.5" from head to heel}
Exercise: 3x {Happy Thanksgiving! ha!}
Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet, but getting very close! Any day I'll break out some things!
Gender: Hehehe - see below
Movement: I felt Baby Harris move for the first time very late on the night before Thanksgiving! It was actually very early Thanksgiving day! I haven't felt consistent movement, but after Thanksgiving dinner I got a little roll/kick/hello from inside :)
Sleep: Not sleeping in your own bed is always a little hard and since we were traveling over the weekend I didn't sleep as well as I normally do, but I don't think that had much to do with the pregnancy.
What I miss: Pulling anything out of my closet and it fitting...that's kinda lame, but I don't miss too much!
Cravings: Chocolate and cheese. I could eat pizza every.single.day. 
Aversions: Not much. Bring on the food! 
Best Moment: Seeing Baby Harris & finding out the gender!

Yes! We know if Baby H is a boy or girl! Ahhhh!! I didn't realize how nervous and stressed I was about the 20 ultrasound until it was all over. I just wanted everything to look okay...and it does! We'll announce the gender after our Christmas cards go out - look for it next week!

Baby Harris is very shy and kept it's little hands over his/her face during the entire u/s! I mean honestly, so sweet! I love this baby so much! He/she is swallowing more and getting ready to digest all the yummy food Mommy will provide in a few short months :)

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...