Sunday, November 17, 2013

keep praying

UPDATE: Holly has updated her blog. Pray for her.

Please keep praying for this family

I read her post yesterday and my heart was just broken. I cried and cried because it's just not fair. I don't know this couple personally, hardly at all even, but I'm just about as far along in pregnancy as she is and that makes me feel closer to her. 

I wish these situations were easier to understand and accept. I just don't get it. I don't think I ever will, but I continue to trust God has a plan for this couple and maybe some miracles in store.

I keep thinking about our own growing baby and look at my belly button start to stretch. How did we get so lucky? I continue to feel blessed to have been spared such grief - I'm not sure my heart could handle it. 

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
Ephesians 6:10

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...