Tuesday, November 19, 2013

{18 weeks}


How Far Along: 18 weeks 
Size of Baby: sweet potato {that makes sense because he/she is already so sweet} 5.5" long!
Exercise: 5x
Maternity Clothes: I did a little shopping this weekend, but am waiting to take tags off things for a few more weeks. I'm so afraid they won't have my size when the time comes OR that bathing suits and shorts might be out so I snatched some stuff up! I have some pants a size up and for right now they're fitting perfect! 
Gender:  12 more days 'til we find out! We're going to do a special announcement, so unless you're a Grammy, Pop-Pop, or Auntie you'll have to wait ;0) 
Movement: I want to feel something so bad! Sometimes I sit v-e-r-y still and just wait...then nothing. HA! It'll happen!
Sleep: Pretty good :) 
What I miss: Not having to wear 2 bras when I run. Seems to keep my growing girls from hurting, but makes it hard to breath.  
Cravings: I haven't been craving much of anything. Maybe veggies, but I eat my fair share of carbs and cheese!! Sunday I had my first cup of coffee in weeks and it was awesome! Looks like we can take my one aversion off the list!
Aversions: Right now, nothing! I really don't get turned off by anything that wouldn't have normally turned me off.
Best Moment: Breakfast dinner & games with my small group! 

Baby Harris is doing lots of flexing in there! I should start to feel him/her soon :) I can't wait to feel the baby move! I think I'll probably scream and cry and get Phinley all excited. Between the holidays and our growing bundle of happiness I could burst with joy. So much to look forward to in the coming weeks and so much to be thankful for!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...