Saturday, November 16, 2013

happy birthday mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!!

So many special people in my life have birthdays in November :) I really wish I was close to them all so we could celebrate together!

My mom is so special to me. I found this poem & it just seemed perfect. 

So Blessed by You, Mom 
A mother who always cares,
A mother who’s always there.
A mother who always prays,
A mother who always stays.

When things get rough,
When life gets tough,
When all is just too much to bear,
God’s Word she shares.
God’s light she shines.
So blessed God made this mother mine.

She has been there a lot for me this past year, like no one else. It hasn't been easy and she has helped me press through those difficult days. 

Praying that this next year brings more joy and happiness than you can imagine! Love ya Mom!!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...