Sunday, October 6, 2013

nt scan & u/s pictures

We had our NT scan on Thursday - everything on the ultrasound looked good! I know not everyone agrees with getting this done, but I couldn't say no to seeing our little one on the big screen again! 

The u/s is combined with a few blood tests, so we get the official results in a few days. I'm confident Baby H is just perfect! God only makes perfect babies, so we're pretty much guaranteed to win no matter what the final outcome! 

We were so surprised how much he/she has grown over the last 3 weeks! Check out the difference between 8 weeks and 12 weeks...

8wks

12wks

 We also couldn't believe how much the baby was moving! As soon as the tech put the u/s wand on my belly he/she was all over the place. We even got a little wave! Ohmyword! It was so adorable! I was like, Ryan! Did you see that?!? Then we both waved back ;0) 

We also got a little video :)  I can assure you....it will be the best 11 seconds of your day. 

And if that's not enough!! There's one more!



I hope to start pregnancy weekly updates this week! I've been waiting to make sure everything continued to look healthy and baby was growing strong. Looks like we're well on our way...

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...