Wednesday, June 19, 2013

beachy


A highlight of our summer is going to the beach with Ryan's family!

I like to make my niece and nephews something for when I see them there, but wasn't really feeling clothes this time around. 

{You can only give little kids clothes so many times before you become that Aunt -- I'm too young and hip for that title yet!! ;-)}

My sister made her nephews beach towels a year ago and I loved the idea so much.....I copied.
Thanks Em

I love these towels from Target - they were exactly what I was looking for!!
Nice big color blocks to get the name on! 


Can't wait to see them all wrapped up! Ethan {7 months} might need another year ;0) Ha! 



 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Officially pinned! My kids love just about anything with their name on it! Great idea!

Mr. Harris said...

oh my gosh! I love it! Thanks Aunt Erin!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...