Friday, April 26, 2013

love in the small things

Yesterday, I went into work and found this precious pot of flowers and a very kind note waiting for me on my desk - seal and delivered, but not signed.

Naturally, I cried :-)


  Blogging about our infertility and recent decision to stop trying {and move forward with adoption!} has been something I go back and forth about.

It's something so personal and at times feels almost inappropriate to share so much detail about. Do you really care that my ovaries are acting old?? Haha - probably not, but that's not the point.

The point is that when we're going through something difficult....challenging....impossible, it's so natural to ball up, close the door, and block everyone out. For ME, being alone is the most dangerous and the devil knows it. He wants me to feel alone and hopeless. And as hard as it is to be truly honest here, I know that it's necessary for me to move forward.

I need you! I'm counting on you! And I hope that you can count on me! God gives us one another for a reason - life is hard.


These flowers made me smile all day!



 Thank you to my mystery giver. 

What a JOY to feel Christ's love shine through his own creation - a flower.  

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those flowers are so pretty - and looks fabulous in your "kitchen sitting room". (still love that space!) :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...