Sunday, April 28, 2013

weekend ramblings

Friday

NO SCHOOL! Whoop whoop!

Painted the bedroom in our basement - I will never paint another room again. I like to get a job done, but after the mess, blisters, and sore back I'm just not cut out for it. I got more on the ceiling this time than ever before and am taking that as a sign it's time for me to resign!!

Appreciation dinner/cook out for those involved in our church's Wednesday night KidStuf program. I act as "Veronica" in skits once a month.  It was a fun evening spent outside with friends :) 

Saturday
My college friends {Jess and Anita} and I met up in the morning to do some shopping and have lunch. We try to get together once or twice a year, this time was way overdue!

Later that afternoon, I went to the outlets, then took Phinley for a long walk and counted the minutes until Ryan got home.

Ryan and I went for ice cream and watched The Hunger Games on Netflix. 

Sunday
My week in the nursery during Sunday School.

Spent a few hours helping an expecting friend organize LOTS of clothes for her current one year old and 2nd son due in about 2 weeks!

Failed at some monogramming. 

Watched TV and did mindless things. I feel like I've been go go go since I woke up on Friday morning! I know this is how it is for many people all the time, but I hate it. I like a little chill time on the weekend! 

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...