Monday, February 11, 2013

random ramblings

Because I have nothing in particular to say....

1) I really need to try new products in my hair. How on earth do ALL the girls from The Bachelor have the most gorgeous hair? Mine is long, thick, fairly tame and I'm barely able to get a cute pony tail.

2) I drove by a huge RV sale lot the other day and had the biggest urge to jump in and take a trip. I need to get away for a bit.

3) Those commercials for Hawaiian vacations tempt me. 

4) Ryan needs a new winter coat. I'm pretty sure it will take some convincing that he can spend more than $10. Pretty sure that's what he paid for the one he has now...that he's had for the last 10 years. 

5) Our master bathroom needs a curtain or something. I'm terrible at picking window treatments. I'm terrible at decorating bathrooms. 

6) I think Desiree will win on The Bachelor. 

7) Swimsuit season is coming up -- I need to work out more.

8) I got a hair trimmed last week and it took 15 minutes! I hadn't been for like 6 months -- ouch. It cost me an inch. 

9) If I had kids, we would be broke and I'd have Target to thank for it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...