Saturday, January 19, 2013

mickey invasion

It seems like Mickey is all over the place these days! Maybe it's my circle of friends, but I feel like he's everywhere :) 

A few weeks ago, a friend of the couple who I made this onesie for...


Asked me to make her son and daughter matching shirts for a Mickey birthday party she's having in February. 

Of course I said I would! 

I still feel so new at this and always find errors in the finished product, but I love the practice and feel blessed when people ask me to make them things! Seriously! 

Brady is turning 4 


And sister Ryleigh will be 2! 


{Can't believe how wrinkly these shirts look in the pictures -- I ironed them!! Ha!}

I just love how Minnie Mouse turned out! I immediately though of Lena from Life in the'Dorf and decided to make her one too!


Any other Mickey/Minnie lovers out there?? I have plenty of black ear fabric! ;0)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I don't believe there are any errors in your shirts! They all look perfect! :-)

Kelsey Winter said...

Super cute! If you wouldn't mind, Lily would love a Minnie shirt too. (Or should I say, Jordan would love for Lily to have a Minnie shirt. Lol!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...