Monday, January 21, 2013

IVF - Post II

I had planned on updating quite a bit through my IVF process, but really I'm not sure what to say.

I feel like it's been super easy for me! And quick!! I realize that it's different very everyone and I'm very blessed to have had a good experience so far.

No nasty side effects or complications -- woohoo!

I went into it expecting the worst and so far feel amazing. The shots were a little hard to get used to as first, but by day 2 it was no big deal. The ganirelix was the worst shot, just because the needle was bigger. I went to inject myself and the needle didn't go in-- doh. Ha! I used a little more muscle for the 2nd attempt.

It honestly hasn't been half as bad as my month 3-6 on clomid -- the side effects from that drug are ridiculous. I'd much rather give myself an injection than sit in the closet and cry my eyes out day after day {see??...fun!! :0)}

Regardless, we're getting through it! I'm still not sure if I'm fully prepared for the final outcome after it's all said and done, but I know that Ryan has put his complete trust in God and I'm getting there....

Compared to my cut finger {which still hurts daily} and my root canal this has been a walk in the park! Perhaps well placed distractions? That's what I'm thinking!! Feeling blessed by the little stuff.

More updates to come! Thanks for your prayers...we feel them!

1 comment:

Kelsey Winter said...

I'm so glad to hear this process has been easier for you than the Clomid. That really sounded like a roller coaster! I'm continuing to keep you and Ryan in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...