Wednesday, January 2, 2013

christmas in rochester - part II

It snowed each day we were in Rochester....every.single.day. The whole day! 

We took full advantage and went sledding. I hadn't gone sledding in forever  and almost died walking up the huge hill. I thought I was in shape...not so much. 

Shannon, me, Ryan, Jason, and Darren. We were probably the oldest group there without kids along AND all took a turn going over a jump on the sno-tube. It needed blown up after each turn, but it lasted until the very end!! 


Back inside Andrew rode with Pop-Pop...



And refused to give the "baby" a hug. Ha ha! He's just saving them all for his new baby brother!


Grandma was happy to oblige though :) 


And so was Momma! With bonus kisses!


Alayna's such a happy little girl. She had lots to discover in Andrew's playroom and seemed content just walking around and watching everyone. 


Andrew was content watching cartoons -- he loves Unizoomi! 
Shannon and Andrew cuddling -- so sweet. 



And then later with Grandma :) 


 The Harris' are big gamers...
First a 2 hour long game of Settlers of Catan...


And then later Mexican Train. 


 I chose to watch cartoons with Andrew :) 

It was so fun to see everyone, even for a few short days.

I can't believe how much Andrew and Alayna change each time I see them! 



 And the next time I see Jason and Marissa they will be a family of 4! Can't wait to meet him :)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...