Thursday, December 20, 2012

less than a week till Christmas

I can't  believe Christmas is on Tuesday! Woo hoo!

Even with the very very low key Christmas day we're having over here, I'm still excited :) 

Just bought my last present for Ryan yesterday and it's crazy out! So many people moving at warp speed to get done.

After a busy afternoon of a dr. appointment, an eye dr. appointment, and a big trip to Target for a lot of not fun essentials {i.e. paper towels, broom, etc.} I met up with some friends for a quick gender reveal party. 

They had a little boy last January and due for #2 in May! Irish twins! Honestly, I knew it was going to be a BOY all along ;0)  

You can see some cute pics of Stutzman #2 at their blog

Tonight I get to ring at a kettle bell for the Salvation Army --  haven't done that before! Should be fun! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...