Thursday, July 19, 2012

ryan saves the day!

For those of you who don't know -- Ryan and I have the best small group. Ever.

We couldn't be more blessed by them! They have really supported Ryan and I during his long training and many many tests!

A few days before his party {see below}, they put together a video as a surprise for Ryan.

The idea was thought of on Sunday, filmed Tuesday, and completely finished by Saturday!! Even our friend who is in basic training skyped in a few parts!!

When my friend Jess, the brains behind this whole thing, first showed me the video I was laughing so hard I cried. Isn't it the best to see your friends act? Then, I came home and cried because of how thoughtful the whole thing was. They are all seriously too much! Love them all :)

And without further ado....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...