Friday, July 20, 2012

gray and yellow office/spare bedroom

A summer goal of mine was to paint our main spare bedroom and office. It doesn't sound like much, but for someone who hates to paint it was a big goal! I think I've mentioned all this before....

However, I'm not sure I ever showed the fruits of my labor :)    

I love gray as a neutral and am currently pairing it with yellow in our office. A touch of yellow here and there is perfect. 

Before: 

Before: started things out with new bedspread and curtains from Ikea!


After: it's hard to tell it's a new Nimbus Gray {Martha Stewart - Home Depot}, but it is!


I love my craft table right behind my the desk. I can share the chair between these 2 spaces and eliminate a chair from the space. 


Thanks {again} to the Stutzman's for letting me borrow it. 


Instra-gram frame fits perfects above the twin bed. This bed is a great addition to our office! It adds another place to sit and an extra bed for guests! 


You can see the gray a little bit better in this picture :) 


I love that we're finally getting some rooms "finished," although they aren't really every finished! I'm always thinking of what to do next! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...