Friday, November 25, 2011

tiny steps to finding the perfect Christmas card

I have been slacking big time in choosing and ordering our Christmas cards!

The last few years I've had my cards ordered and addressed by Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving people!

It's the day after and I'm just now really narrowing down my search. Does anyone else find it impossible to chose a card....the perfect card??

I like to take little steps: first, I chose where to order my cards from.

When I started looking at the cards on Tiny Prints there was really no other option....have you seen there selection? I instantly spotted a few that I would love to use this year.

At first, I was a little overwhelmed, but the filters on the left hand side made it really easy for me to narrow it down and make my selection!

I haven't made my final decision, but check out the ones I'm most interest in :0)

I like that these are a little different with the yellow color.
Bright Patterns Christmas Cards
LOVE the back of these cards :0)
Stylish Peace Christmas Cards
I don't see red and brown that often. This is pretty :0)
Merry Grid Christmas Cards
These are a great traditional one for us and I can see what the "H" would already look like!

Mistletoe Monogram Christmas Cards

Round cards are something that I never would have thought about! Isn't this a great idea to use as an ornament! Love these!!

Colorful Wreath Christmas Cards
I'm already 1 day behind with my cards -- hopefully narrowing down and choosing soon!!

Good luck! Can't wait to see what you all have picked for your dear families!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...