Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful: so many things

Nov. 24: So Many Things

I'm thankful for so many things! How can I pick just one on the day!

So...instead I'll just list a few :0)

I'm thankful for/that....
God
Ryan
Harris family traveling in from our of town
Phinley {cutest little dog in the whole wide world!}
Cowell family all throughout the east coast
Sunshine today
Getting all the side dishes done before anyone got here
Having Ryan help prep for the big dinner
Not needing stitches after cutting my finger last night
Going to see Twilight last night
Having time to paint my finger nails before going to see Twilight
Our neighbor doesn't mind if Phinley runs up to their front door and scratches to get in
Not having to prepare desserts -- they taste extra good that way
Working out this AM
Finishing a shirt project for Andrew before they come {can you say last minute?}
Getting to watch the Macy's day parade
Coupons!

Have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!

GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD
FOR HE IS GOOD
HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER.
PSALM 107:1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...