Wednesday, August 17, 2011

celebrating kenneth

Sunday night I got to celebrate the anticipated arrival of a new little baby boy in our church family.

Kendra's life group planned to surprise her with a baby shower and we were all in on it :0)

Moments before she came down the stairs everyone got quiet and little Molli clasped her hands to pray -- priceless! Her mommy said a quick prayer, then Molli said a very loud "AMEN"! It was so dear!

Even with an unexpected "AMEN" the plan was a complete success! Kendra was very surprised!

And grateful! She's a wonderful woman who has a 16 year old, 9 year old, and soon a new baby. She told me once they like to have their kids once a decade! HA!

We played some fun games {I love baby and wedding shower games!}....

A little guess how round Kendra is and....

Baby pictionary


Then of course, the gifts! This is my favorite part! I just love how the little girls gather close to see what she gets {Kendra's daughter is in the green to the right :0)}!

Jess and I got her a boppy! Gotta love the boppy!

Can't wait to meet Kenneth in October!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...