Thursday, March 31, 2011

what's coming up

Today has been one of those days. Just blah.

I'm suffering from a serious case of PMS and my hubby and puppy are driving me nuts! They aren't really doing anything, but everything they do, do is driving me crazy! Get it?

SO...I have a lot to look forward to in the next couple of months and thought listing it would make me feel a little better before heading to bed....here goes.

April:
-Going to Washington, DC with my friend Jess and her son, Elias. We're going to see the Cherry Blossoms!
-Visiting my parents in NC
-Easter
-Visit from parents to see our new house

May:
-Elias' 1st Birthday party!
-Weekend trip to NJ
-Mother's Day
-Warrior Run {more on this later}
-3 year Anniversary

June:
-House settlement
-Big move
-Settlement on our townhouse
-Week at the beach with the Harris family
-Father's Day

Cheers to the next 3 months! They're busy, but with so many wonderful events!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...