Monday, January 17, 2011

sweet plates from a sweet friend

I spent the afternoon with my friend Jess and her little man, Elias, yesterday!

She knows my love for Valentine's Day and surprised me with an early gift to start celebrating!!

Aren't these heart plates SO cute?!?

Even though it's a little early, she still wanted me to have them so I could use and enjoy them over the big V-Day! Ahh! Thanks!!

It was such a thoughtful gift -- thanks dear friend!

We had a great time just chatting and hanging out :0) They got the Kinect for Christmas so that was fun to try....it's a lot harder than the Wii, but is so cool because you don't need controllers!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! I'm feeling a little under the weather so I'm going to try and work out, then sit around until Ryan needs a study break :0p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...