Thursday, September 23, 2010

so blessed

This post doesn't have pictures, just sheer appreciation.

I am so utterly blessed I can hardly stand it! God has been so good to me. I know he has a plan for my life....just not sure what that plan entails quite yet :0)

Just this week I was praying for God to lead Ryan and I through a certain decision. By the end of that day, God had answered my prayer and although it wasn't what we would have wanted....I know it was for the best.

This is just an example of one of many many ways I know God is present in my life. It is because of Him that I have so much to be thankful for. I could make a list and go through each one, one by one, but it all boils down to God.

He is great, almighty, and His grace is more than I deserve.

Thank you, Jesus, for your love :0) I trust you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...