Friday, September 24, 2010

not too flashy

For Phinley's birthday a couple of weeks ago, I decided to get him a new collar!

The one he had been wearing was from when he was a pup and it was just too small {thickness wise} and lookin' dirty.

I spent hours looking on etsy for the most perfect one! I had no idea there were so many crafters who made dog collars....I couldn't decided.

When I first saw this little number:

I knew that Phinley just HAD.TO.HAVE.IT! Isn't it just the cutest? The bow comes off too so he doesn't always have to look so fancy and dressed up all the time.

However, it was mucho $$ and I just couldn't spend that much. I tried to think of all different reasons to get it, but it was twice as much as I originally planned on spending. I love my Phin, but I have to draw the line somewhere!

So I kept on my search and found a few that I thought would be great! Not too busy or flashy, just classy and fun :0) {If Phin was a girl so help me. No one could stop me from buying the bling bling!}

Here's what I finally decided on!

Cute, right?

I think Phinley likes it!

It was hard to get a good picture of it on him.

I did my best.

Lookin' good Phinley!
Don't worry, I didn't get you the one with your name on it in rhinestones {although I really wanted to!} You're manhood is still fully intact with a very classy brown, light blue, and lime green pattern :0)

Although I might start saving up for next year....how do you feel about gold??

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love it! You can tell Phinley those are definitely his colors!!

The bow tie one was too cute as well, but I know what you mean about having to draw the line somewhere. Happens all the time with me and my girls! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...