Tuesday, September 7, 2010

girls day out

Yesterday I had just the best girl's day out!

Jess and I drove out toward Allentown to meet our friend Anita at a beautiful outdoor shopping center.

Of course, the first thing we all had to check out was Anita's new ride. She's been waiting and waiting for her new "baby" to come in and here it is!

It was loaded with all the bells and whistles! Very fancy.

And doesn't Anita look great standing next to it? Perfect fit!

We walked around for a bit, then went to Cosi for lunch....Anita's choice. It was her birthday Sept. 4th so we dedicated the trip to her! I gave her a little gifty and Jess bought her lunch. Jess told Anita it was hard to wrap lunch, so she used the paper I gave her to veil her sandwich and have Anita uncover it for a "wow, I can't believe you knew what to order for my birthday lunch this is perfect!!" suprise :0)

Girls can be so silly sometimes! We love you, Anita!

Little Eli was absolutely perfect! He just sat content as could be throughout our whole day! If you talk to this boy he will smile at you...it's fabulous!

I had just the best time with these lovely ladies!

Can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Yay for having good friends to go out with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...