Wednesday, June 30, 2010

where's waldo?

I mean Phin...

The other day I went into our master bedroom and noticed something. Can you see it? {a little
black leash on the corner of the left pillow??}

I got a little closer and saw a little bit of what looked like a very cute little dog.

Then I took away an accent pillow and....

Yeah. Seriously Phin?

He was so annoyed at me.

I guess I don't like getting up in the morning -- why would he? {sweet fauhawk}

Next time make sure your leash follows you the whole way down between the pillows...I won't find you that way.

Phinley gets his leash off on his birthday, Sept. 9th, so until then he'll have to make sure he's a little more careful!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love these pictures! Don't you always think they can't possibly get any cuter, and yet then they do!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...