Thursday, June 24, 2010

nj weekend

Last weekend, Ryan and I kept with our ultra busy schedule and headed to NJ for the weekend!

I always love going to visit with Ryan's family :0) They're a busy bunch, so there's always something to do or someplace to be.

On Saturday, Lynn, Shannon, and I shopped all afternoon for comforter sets {one for our queen and 2 matching ones for twin beds at Lynn's house}. Believe it or not we both found something!

I knew I wanted our spare room to have a teal and brown look, but didn't know what was out there in regards to comforter sets. Most of you know, I lucked out and found something perfect!

Saturday night the whole family went out to eat {minus Jason, Marissa, and Andrew :0( } then headed to Ocean City boardwalk for dessert! I ate part of Ryan's gelato and a whole whole bunch of this!

I LOVE it! I'm still eating it, lots of it! Every night :0)

Hello Darren! The camera is this way! We almost have everyone looking...

The entire family! Next time I need to skooch in more so my head doesn't look like a floating blob!
Next weekend we get to see my parents for the 4th of July!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...