Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Busy, Now Bored

So this morning I woke up at 5:20 to go work out. I like to get up early and get it over with, just in case I get called to sub for the day. It's usually not as good as later in the day, but if I do sub, then I might not go to the gym at all...so some is better than none, right?

Anyways, I had worked out, showered, finished my hair and make-up and it was ohhhh, 7:20.

Oh my gosh. Still, so early for no where to go (yet).

So I waited for the call, and waited, and vacuumed the whole upstairs, and waited, and ate breakfast, and waited, and by 8:15 I figured it was a free day for me!

Now, I had the afternoon yesterday to do grocery shopping, laundry, and get settled for the rest of the week. I thought for sure they would call me today ( I guess I can never be to sure) so I really didn't have a lot on my agenda for the day.

With some laundry started I got busy doing the things I had planned for my next day off.

By 10:30 I had...
-updated this blog
-looked at everyones profile on facebook (not planned, but still happened)
-wrote a lot of emails
-read blogs
-started a big birthday project for my honey
-finished a big birthday project for my honey
-wrapped a big birthday project for my honey
-attempted to make a bow out of ribbon for some wreaths I bought for outside our 3 front windows
-forgot making the bows and drapped the ribbon around the perimeter of the wreaths :0)
-cleaned the kitchen
-finished the laundry I started
-revacuumed...the wreaths got messy

And by noon I had:
-gone to Target for some necessities (shampoo, pretty Christmas towels for the bathroom, etc.)
-gone to Burlington Coat Factory for holiday decorations (I ended up with a shelf thing for the bathroom)

This is great, except it left me 6hrs until my husband would get off work with not a whole lot to do!

Don't worry I managed to do these things in gross amounts this afternoon:
-watch tv
-eat
-be on the internet
-do squats - ok, who am I kidding. I did like 10 and thought my legs were going to fall off
-go up and down the stairs with empty holiday bins
-eat
-watch tv
-be on the internet

The good news is I'm all caught up on the shows I taped on DVR and hadn't had a chance to watch since Thanksgiving!

Another productive day to check off the calendar and it's still only 6:15!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...